Nick Kollerstrom – Terror on the Tube September 5, 2011
I’d like to try to give Ian Crane’s take on the Fukushima nuclear reactor explosion – which has more or less destroyed Japan as an industrial nation. It surely behoves all of us to try and grapple with this issue. Was it an Israeli false-flag attack?
Was it yet another manifestation of the Mossad motto, ‘By way of deception shall you wage war?’
Let’s recall that in London on July 7th an Israeli security firm Verint Systems had been installed on the London Underground; just as on 9/11 Israeli security firms were operating at the relevant airports in Boston and New York*.
Ian follows the staggering interpretation of the event given by Jim Stone, here. Let’s be clear that, until someone with technical know-how endorses this view, it has to remain as conjecture. With that proviso, here is the story –
1. Japan annoys Israel:
a) 11th March 2010 – exactly one year before the event – Japan deplores Israel’s expansive plans to build upon the West Bank: ‘Japan demands that the plans should not be implemented’. ‘Demands’, eh? Did they maybe need to be taught a lesson?
b) 18 Feb 2011 Japan voted against Israel for the first time at UN, on a motion condemning Israeli West Bank settlements.
c) Feb 2010 Japan offered to enrich uranium for Iran.
2. Japan employs an Israeli security firm for its Fukushima nuclear reactor (Arava based firm called Magna BSP. Arava is a district around Dimona) QUOTE: “It is documented that a team from Israel, with a history consisting only of working in Israeli defense, got unlimited access to a Japanese nuclear facility, which then went boom.”
3. The Stuxnet virus arrives in Japan shortly after Magna BSP arrived. This was a Mossad/CIA creation, used to wreck Iran’s nuclear reactors in 2010. It is able to undermine liquid-flow technology, while preserving the control dials so it looks as if the system is functioning normally.
4. Israel places a rather huge ‘camera’ inside reactor number 3, over 1000 lbs in weight, but actually it was a mini-nuke.
5. An earthquake strikes Japan Mark 6.8 on the Richter scale, not 9 (i.e. a hundred times weaker, its a log scale) with an inland epicentre, at 2.48 pm. Synchronously, did the mini-nuke blow up, demolishing reactors 3 and 4 at Fukushima? The charts (shown by Jim Stone) are the records from Kurihara, about 100 km north of Fukushima.
THE EXPLOSION: “The containment walls were at their thinnest points in the lowest allowed General Electric design a minimum of 4 foot thick steel reinforced concrete, were likely to be a minimum of 8 feet thick, and were totally blown away. All concrete was stripped from the rebar, which was left dangling. Reactor 3 vanished entirely,as seen in the classified photo used to compare the destruction to the diagram and reactor 4 appears to have been blown to pieces as seen in this classified photo The yellow dome which should be sitting on top of reactor 4 can be clearly seen on the wrong side of the containment building. This type of destruction is is indicative of hard weaponry in use; a hydrogen air mix will not do that. Reactors are not made out of tinfoil. On top of this, there was no potential for an explosion at reactor 4 at all, it had been defueled. SO WHAT, PRAY TELL, BLEW IT APART? That’s the dirty question no one is asking – how did that happen?”
6. From three o’clock onwards the tsunami starts to hit Japan, flooding the reactor: this could not possibly have done the damage claimed or destroyed all of the protection-backup equipment. In all the pictures of the Tsunami, no-one was already fleeing or panicking because of the earthquake, its effect was so terrible because it was unexpected. In Jim Stone’s words, ‘the phony 9.0 story [of earthquake magnitude] was used as seismic cover for a tsunami nuke, which produced the tsunami of a 9.0 when detonated in the Japan trench (where no earthquakes of significance happen) … It is obvious NOTHING happened along the coast of Japan until the tsunami arrived.’.
Reactor 3 was found to be completely missing.
Was that Tsunami artifically caused, by a sea-bed nuke at or near the tectonic plate fissure?
This is a WAR AGAINST TERRA: “Compare the containment diagram to the remains of reactor 3. It is painfully obvious that many tons of highly radioactive plutonium in the containment pools is nowhere to be found, the entire floor they were on is completly gone.” Tons of plutonium??
Early Japanese reports, Ian Crane averred, had nuclear meltdown and reactor core explosion starting befor the Tsunami hit. Now that is quite a claim! This would have been due to, he explained, the Stuxnet virus. (this talk with Red Ice Creations, at 36 minutes) Hmm, that somewhat implies that they knew when the quake was going to strike – or that it was artificial.
A few days after the catastrophe, Angela Merkel announced that Germany was shutting down its pre-1980 nuclear reactors. An ‘urgent safety review’ was called for. Germany does not exactly have Tsunamis coming down the Rhine, Ian Crane commented, so what was going on? He made a comparison with the immediate aftermath of 911, when Von Bulow ordered all the Lufthansa Boeing planes grounded, and stripped out US computer software from them – the inference being, that German security experts were suspecting robotic control of planes as the modus operandi of 911. The pre-1980 reactors were those having ‘Siemens controllers’ in them.
The Stuxnet virus – the most sophisticated cyberweapon ever deployed – had sucessfully targeted these controllers in the Iranian reactors, the previous year. Stuxnet is an internet worm that will do nothing much until it finds a Siemens programmable logic system. These are found in nuclear power plants.
Support for Ian Crane’s View:
A more recent analysis of the catastrophe, by Yoichi Shimatsu (2nd October) reaches a remarkably similar conclusion: under the heading ‘an Israeli Double-Cross’ :
Tokyo dealt a slap on the wrist to Tel Aviv by backing Palestinian rights at the UN. Not to be bullied, the Israeli secret service launched the Stuxnet virus against Japan’s nuclear facilities.
Firewalls kept Stuxnet at bay until the Tohoku earthquake. The seismic activity felled an electricity tower behind Reactor 6. The power cut disrupted the control system, momentarily taking down the firewall. As the computer came online again, Stuxnet infiltrated to shut down the back-up generators. During the 20-minute interval between quake and tsunami, the pumps and valves at Fukushima No.1 were immobilized, exposing the turbine rooms to flood damage. The flow of coolant water into the storage pools ceased, quickening evaporation. Fission of the overheated cores led to blasts and mushroom-clouds…
The Tohoku earthquake and tsunami were powerful enough to damage Fukushima No.1. The natural disaster, however, was vastly amplified by two external factors: release of the Stuxnet virus, which shut down control systems in the critical 20 minutes prior to the tsunami; and presence of weapons-grade nuclear materials that devastated the nuclear facility and contaminated the entire region.
‘Jim Stone’ (Pseudonym) claims to have worked in NASA with ‘above top secret’ clearance specialising in electronic warfare – see here. NB Concerning the sceptical comments posted below: those were from before 2nd October when I’ve now added in this second and it seems to me rather authoritative view, which endorses Ian’s thesis of Israeli complicity – and helps to explain why the Japanese govenment is keeping so quiet about the blast.
* See Appendix 2 of my book, ‘Terror on the Tube’ – Israeli Security Firms: mainly comverse Technology, Verint Systems, ICTS Europe and Fortress GB Ltd.
Note the date numerology 11th of March: 3/11 – same as Madrid bombing in 2004, after 9/11 on 2001.