9/11, 3/11, 7/7, All False Flags: Now 7/11 Terror
John Leonard – Indymedia UK July 11, 2006
Two months ago, some Hindu extremists blew themselves up while making bombs, according to this story on GNN:
False-flag Hindutva terrorism uncovered in India?
Several activists of a Hindu extremist party were killed or injured in the explosion. The People's Union for Civil Liberties (PUCL) and Secular Citizen's Forum reported it is a larger plot to "disrupt communal harmony and fan anti-Muslim feelings," and said Hindu extremist leaders were "running bomb-making units with the intent of fomenting communal mayhem."
Hmm... Like with the 7/11 train blasts, for example?
And who put the Hindu extremists up to it, on 7/11 of all days? I was kind of expecting an attack today! Ever wonder why the false-flag terror crime network loves to play with mystical numbers?
The 11 signature goes all the way back to the grand-daddy of today's false-flag terror ops -- the founding act of the Anglo-American empire, Guy Fawkes Day, 11/5/5, 400 years ago in 1605.
Their little numerology game helps these psychopaths enjoy their work and laugh at us mere mortals. They like to dare to show their hand a little – it's far more believable that military intelligence rather than amateur Muslim radicals could pull off seven train bombings at once. They sometimes have a sickly sense of humor too: they even picked "Bombay" as the place to bomb.Train bombings are their specialty -- as in the 1980 Bologna massacre by the NATO countergang network Gladio, more recently Madrid 3/11, and London 7/7. It's the same old trick!
PART II. Yankee Doodle, blow it up!
More evidence comes in, closely following the classic pattern of military intelligence provocation July 12th. CNN's report about the Bombay Train Bombing today nicely fits the pattern of state-sponsored false flag terrorism:
* "No group has claimed responsibility for the blasts, which came in a span of 11 minutes." Anonymity is one of the most common traits of state-sponsored false flag hits – for instance 9/11. Real terrorists do have demands. Sometimes the phony provocateurs will take the trouble of inventing the name of a mythical new brigade without any members and faxing a claim in to Al-Jazeera, the MI-6 channel. Today they didn't bother. The US just telegraphed the names of their proxies to the media direct.
* The explosive used was "RDX, one of the most powerful kinds of military explosives."
Only the best -- and the easiest to get hold of for military intelligence.
* A sophisticated technical innovation was used: miniature timers hidden in pencils. This is the kind of stuff that comes out of intelligence think tanks. A good example was the anthrax attacks after 9/11.
* Officials admitted to advance knowledge of the attacks. Somebody must have pencilled it in for them.
* US officials take the lead in assigning blame on their own countergangs, Jaish-e-Muhammed and Lashkar-e-Tayyiba, or Taiba. The Jaish-e-Muhammed is an asset of Pakistani military intelligence, the ISI, which in turn is directly controlled by the CIA, down to the detail of appointing its director. It had the job of eliminating overly inquisitive WSJ reporter Daniel Pearl, who was investigating the ISI, reportedly on the money trail leading from the ISI to Mohamed Atta and 9/11.
A "leader of the Jaish," Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheik, allegedly both kidnapped Pearl and wired the $100,000 to Atta on behalf of the very Gen. Mahmoud who was meeting with House Intelligence Committee chairmen on the morning of 9/11 in Washington."Lashkar-e-Taiba" is more obscure, and has been linked to the MI6. Contacts with it were used to sheepdip the 7/7 patsies with a terrorist pedigree.
* Pakistani officials make statements supporting the blowback theory of terrorism regarding an explicit link between Mumbai and Kashmir. These puppets of Anglo-American imperialism are parroting the divide and conquer propaganda of their paymasters. Larry Chin covers this ISI connection in the Online Journal today,
"US intelligence ties to Mumbai 7/11". He sees the likely motive as an attempt to derail the Indo-Pak peace process, which would devalue the military card – the last one the bankrupt USA still has to play, according to the neocon fascist madmen in power. It won't matter if the US owes China a trillion dollars, if there is a general Asian war and China loses, they reckon. It wouldn't be the first time Wall Street made money on a war. From day one, war profiteers made fortunes in this country by speculating on Revolutionary banknotes. Yankee Doodle, blow it up!
Author John Leonard is the publisher of 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA
This article may be copied without permission, with attribution.
Last updated 20/07/2006