Jewish Involvement in Black American Affairs Part 2
By Paul Grubach copyright 2004 – email@example.com
In the 1/16/2004 issue of the Michael Santamauro's "Reporternotebook" online newsletter, my article, "Jewish Involvement in Black American Affairs: Reflections for Black Americans on Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday," appeared. Mr. Bill Heany sent me an insightful and intelligent reply, and I think it deserves a response from me. I am glad that Mr. Heany has the integrity to discuss these sensitive matters in a scholarly fashion.
1. Mr. Heany writes: "Assuming what you wrote about Jewish involvement in the slave trade is accurate, and I pretty much agree with your account, black people should be grateful to them for it, because the nations they came from are for the most part poverty stricken and disease plagued and ran by despots."
Grubach responds. My account of Jewish involvement in the African slave trade is accurate. In order to bolster my case, I suggest you read Black scholar's Tony Martin's book, The Jewish Onslaught: Despatches from the Wellesley Battlefront and The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, Vol. One, by The Nation of Islam. Both are scholarly and well argued books. In addition, you should check out the website of Dr. Martin, a noted expert on the slave trade. (1)
You then write: "...black people should be grateful to them [the Jews] for it, because the nations they came from are for the most part poverty stricken and disease plagued and ran by despots."
I think what you mean to say is something similar to what the Black journalist Kieth B. Richburg said in his book, Out of America: A Black Man Confronts Africa. He wrote that slavery "was an evil institution that heaped the greatest indignity on my race, and it is a crime that must never be repeated. But condemning slavery should not inhibit us from recognizing mankind's ability to make something good arise often in the aftermath of the most horrible evil (p.xvii)." Mr. Richburg then goes on to say: "Thank God my ancestor [the captured and enslaved black African] got out [of Africa], because now, I am not one of them [part of modern day Africa]. In short, thank God that I am an American (p.xviii)."
Richburg relates to the reader the abysmal state that modern day Africa is in. He pulls no punches. He tells of the genocide, the disregard for human life, the poverty, the disease, the despotism, and the horror in modern day Africa. Again, on page 162 he is thankful that his enslaved Black ancestor made it to the America, and he does not live in Africa today.
Yes, the modern day Black ancestors of the Black slaves that made it to America are, in general, better off for being in America as opposed to being in Africa. But consider the plight of the enslaved Black African who was put on a Jewish owned slave ship and did not make it to America--he/she died a horrible death enroute to America. Or consider the plight of an enslaved Black African that ended up in some hell hole in America. They have nothing to thank the Jewish enslavers for.
2. Mr. Heany writes: "What of the Arab involvement in the slave trade? It is far more extensive, and there is also the other beneficiary of slavery, the black Africans themselves, the ones who sold their own kind."
Grubach responds. You make some very good points here, Bill. Black Africans did in fact capture and sell their own fellow Blacks into slavery. These Black Africans who captured and sold their fellow Blacks into slavery are just as guilty in the crime of slavery as the non-Jewish Europeans, Jews and Arabs that partaked in the crime of slavery. And you are also correct on Arab involvement in the crime of slavery. I have before me a book written by the Jewish scholar, Bernard Lewis, entitled Race and Slavery in the Middle East. Lewis discusses the sordid Arab involvement in the evil institution of slavery.
But Bill, do you see the hypocritical double standard at work here??? It is socially and morally acceptable for Jewish scholars like Bernard Lewis to write books that discuss Arab involvement in the Black slave trade, and it is socially and morally acceptable to discuss Black involvement in the Black Slave trade. But it is positively "wrong, evil and immoral" for any non-Jewish scholar to openly discuss Jewish involvement in the Black slave trade. Indeed, consider the case of the brave Black scholar, Tony Martin, who did try to tell the world about the large Jewish involvement in the Black Slave trade (1). Please read his book, The Jewish Onslaught: Despatches from the Wellesley Battlefront. For attempting to tell the truth about the large Jewish involvement in the Black slave trade, he was harassed and persecuted and Jewish-Zionist forces tried to damage his career. Indeed, any non-Jewish intellectual that attempts to bring to light the large Jewish involvement in the Black slave trade will almost certainly be attacked and maligned by Jewish-Zionist groups.
3. Mr. Heany writes: "Famine and fascism drove my ancestors to this nation, and I'm grateful for it. I don't hold grudges against the people who live in modern day Europe because of the inhumane treatment my grand parents received at the hands of their ancestors, why should black Americans feel any differently?"
Grubach responds. I think what you mean to say is this (Correct me if I am wrong.) Historical wrongs were committed against, not just Black people, but white people also. Just as white people should forget about past wrongs and should not hold grudges, so too, Black people should forget about past wrongs and not hold grudges against whites. A most cogent point.
But Bill, tell this to Jewish-Zionist groups like the ADL and the Simon Wiesenthal Center. They are among the biggest "grudge holders" in the world, and they continue to use the lies and exaggerations in the Holocaust story to persecute and hound non-Jewish European Emigres like John Demjanjuk. Go read my articles about this at:
http://vho.org/GB/c/PG/180900.html# and http://www.codoh.com/org/revisionist/tr08demjanjuk.html
4. Mr. Heany writes: "I was a Philadelphia police officer for 20 years and I worked my entire career in what is called ghettoes, and I witnessed first hand Jewish merchants providing the only access to goods that most black people had. These merchants sponsored all the neighborhood events and provided sport's uniforms for local kids, gave credit to people who couldn't get credit anywhere else on the planet, and watched as they were driven out one by one by crime and anti-Semitism. Many social workers are Jewish, and most of their clients are poor blacks, and in my city, many public school teachers are Jewish, and these schools are mainly black."
Grubach responds. Once again, Bill, you make some good points. You have brought to light a positive side to Jewish influence in modern day Black America. Good job.
However, let us look at the flip side of the coin. Consider the negative side of Jewish influence upon Black America. My point in the article was that certain Jewish-Zionist groups have used Blacks as pawns in the Jewish ideological and cultural war against non-Jewish European America. Please read my article again about this point. So I ask you this Bill: Should Black people allow themselves to be used by certain Jewish-Zionist groups in their cultural-ideological war upon European Americans???
5. Mr. Heany writes: "My experience with Jewish people is positive, and I've made close friends with some of them, but I'm in agreement with those who call Israel a racist state, because it practices racial separation."
Grubach responds. I too have had very positive experiences with certain Jewish people. And just for the record, I also believe that there are many good Jewish people out there who are very good US citizens. If your point is that we should not stereotype all Jews, then you are correct again.
But once again Bill, I ask you to look at the other side of the coin. The US government and mass media most vehemently castigate and condemn anyone who condones or practices racial separation--well, almost everyone. The same US government and US media that castigates and condemns any non-Jewish group that practices racial separation is the same US government and US media that ardently supports and subsidizes the racially segregated, apartheid Israel where Jews routinely oppress Palestinian Arabs and Jewish supremacism is enshrined in law. Truly, this is a tribute to how the Jewish-Zionist power elite in this country has corrupted our value system.
In closing, I want to thank Mr. Bill Heany for raising some excellent points. It is a pleasure to correspond with an intelligent man who can debate these issues in a rational and non-emotional manner.
From:Gerry Frederics – firstname.lastname@example.org
Relative to all of this, the immigrant German community is the ONLY one to have protested officially against slavery as early as the 17th. century in Philadelphia and one will find practically no German name amongst those who did own slaves. Furthermore, it was Germany who produced the most selfless philanthropist who ever concerned himself with blacks - Dr. Schweitzer.
Jewish Involvement in Black American Affairs Part 1
(1) Prof. Tony Martin had been scheduled to talk at a meeting held under the auspices of London Council’s Black History Month, in October 2003. However, after pressure from London’s Jewish community his invitation was withdrawn. For further perspective see the link below:
More on Prof. Martin:
Last updated 29/06/2004