Henry Makow Ph.D. – Henry Makow.com September 9, 2010
In bygone days, if a top judge appeared on a website devoted to Black men ravishing White women in shackles, she would have been dismissed in disgrace.
Thankfully we live in more tolerant times, tolerant of evil
We're not so tolerant of people who try to maintain the distinction between right and wrong.
Take Alex Chapman In 2003, two years before Lori Douglas became a Manitoba judge, her husband Jack King, also a lawyer, tried to procure Alex for obscene sexual acts with his wife.
Since Chapman, 44, went public last week
, the following developments have occurred:
1. Alex Chapman has lost his job of 13 years as an IT person with insurance giant, Great West Life. He was suspended with pay in August and escorted out of the building by security. Tuesday he learned he had been fired. The pretext is that he kept evidence on his office computer. The real reason is that, like most corporations, Great Waste Life is Illuminati. It is owned by the Desmarais family, Rockefeller's Canadian consiglieri.
"I'm out the job that " kept me going in all this mess," Chapman told the Winnipeg Free Press
. "I didn't want to pull Great-West Life into this mess, but they're somehow politically connected.
I do an excellent job. I go over and beyond each day," Chapman said, citing positive performance reviews. "They just walk people out the door because somebody phoned them up and said some crap?"
Chapman plans to file a complaint about his firing to the Manitoba Human Rights Commission this week. Good luck! He is also demanding the company allow him to retrieve the file. The images contained in the file were evidence for his civil case, he said, and thus not equivalent to downloading pornography.
2. Sheriff's officers have been ordered to seize Chapman's computers and files
. Lori Douglas' colleague Queen's Bench Justice Joan McKelvey made the ruling Thursday following a heated, two-hour court hearing in which Chapman claimed he is the victim of a racist, corrupt justice system.
"I'm a Black guy who has dirt on top officials. Tell me, where do Black people get fair treatment in our system," Chapman said outside court.
Chapman told court he is trying to obtain a lawyer to represent him but is having difficulty because so many in Manitoba have connections to the parties involved in the case
. He said he plans to bring a motion seeking to have all Queen's Bench judges "disqualified" from hearing any further arguments about this case on the grounds there is a perception of bias.
If successful, it would require a judge or judges from outside the province to be brought in.
3. Allan Fineblit, chief executive officer of the Law Society of Manitoba, confirmed the province's governing body for lawyers has been aware of at least some details of the scandal since 2003. Yet no action was taken until computer programmer Alex Chapman came forward with a formal complaint less than two months ago.
In other words, Douglas' extracurricular activities were widely known TWO years BEFORE she became a judge in 2005. We must therefore conclude her depraved behavior was not an barrier to becoming a family court judge, and may have been a criterion
. This is the way satanic elites operate. Everyone must first be compromised.
But now the local legal eagles are "wondering whether a scandal could have been avoided if the issue had been dealt with sooner -- and possibly spared Queen's Bench Associate Chief Justice Lori Douglas the embarrassment she is now facing."
Fineblit said this week they didn't pursue the matter further because they had "no complainant." He doesn't believe there has been any attempt at a "cover-up," certainly not by his organization.
4. The body that represents Manitoba lawyers has slammed CBC for its "unwarranted attack" on a respected member of the judiciary and wants the public broadcaster to publicly apologize for its "savage" reporting. Just in case you were wondering about the values of Winnipeg lawyers...
5. University of Manitoba law professor Karen Busby said: "Most people have sex pictures out there somewhere, then it's an impossible standard for anyone to meet to become a judge."
Free Press columnist Lyndor Reynolds opined, "there's no reason she can't continue as a judge. One has nothing to do with the other." Reynold's tries to peddle the thesis that Douglas didn't know how the pictures were used. "If the stink's on anyone in this case, it sure isn't on Douglas."
Puh-lease. I suppose Douglas also didn't know why she had repeated lunch dates with Chapman
. Reynolds continues:
"If Karen Busby's correct, and most of us have sex pictures or ill-advised letters or emails we wish we hadn't sent, there's a lesson. Some people are judging the judge because they can, because it's sport to see the powerful humbled. I hope Douglas's friends, family and colleagues are gathering around and holding her close."
See how they're normalizing this behavior? Everybody is like this? If they have their way, they will be.
6. Deafening by virtue of their silence, we haven't heard a peep from local church leaders, our moral guardians, all bought and paid for, apparently.
7. Another complaint has been filed with the Canadian Judicial Council against Lori Douglas. A woman complained that in 2008, Douglas failed to grant her a Prevention Order against her husband, a lawyer who ran in the same perverted circles as Judge Douglas.
We never imagined that the people telling us that religion is "superstition" had their own hidden agenda. They were actual disciples of Satan.
I always wondered why society was so false, inhuman and sad. Now I know, it's because our elites are members of a satanic cult. They are all Masons whether they know it or not. Some belong to the feminist branch; others to the liberal or socialist branch. The "conservatives" are your ordinary garden variety Masons. The rest of them "go along to get along."
The Cabalist bankers figured out how to take down Western civilization. Empower the most venal and mediocre elements, and corrupt them further. They used banking and the mass media to do this. They gave us today's Gentile leadership. They keep just enough dupes around to maintain the illusion of propriety and democracy.
The Illuminati need to maintain the illusion for both the masses and the intelligentsia. Periodically, as here, the mask slips and the horrible reality is glimpsed. There are still enough dupes to give the Satanists heartburn. But as you can see, many prominent people are willing to excuse and normalize depravity.
This woman is supposedly a feminist being degraded in sex orgies. Her husband procured strangers to have sex with her. Now other "feminists" are defending her. That tells you all you need to know about feminism.
If Lori Douglas is allowed to keep her job, it will confirm once again: the Age of Satan (the New World Order) has arrived.
Last updated 13/09/2010