TBR News – January 23, 2009
“With the contracting economy, many businesses, especially those who use cheap labor, are closing up. As their workforce consists of illegal aliens, these are being thrown out of work and most are not eligible for unemployment benefits. It is very clear in Washington these days that hundreds of thousands of unemployed and unemployable illegals are a serious potential threat to the American public so the orders are now being implemented to round up these people, incarcerate them in holding centers near the American/Mexico border and then deport them in large numbers. To avoid uproar from the liberals, this will be done very quickly. I am including here some of the justification for this round up and mass expulsion. All of these figures, I am told, err on the numbers. If the official figures say, for instance, that 35% of illegals do this or that, believe the actual figures are at least 10-20% higher.
The illegal alien invasion of America now totals 20 -23 million and rising
. Of that number, 90% are Hispanics, the bulk (82%) from a Mexico, rife with violence and with a collapsing economy, and the rest from other Central American countries with high poverty levels and serious health problems
Phoenix has become the biggest gathering point and distribution hub for people migrating to the United States from Mexico.
But unlike other large cities of the Southwest, Phoenix has little history in assimilating large numbers of Hispanics. The result has been an anti-immigrant backlash.
The U.S. Border Patrol polices Phoenix's bus station and airport -- some 175 miles from Mexico -- because the city has become an unofficial port of entry.
But the city isn't just a way-station for immigrants: It has also become a place for them to settle. Census figures show the percentage of the city's Hispanic population nearly doubled between 1990 and 2000 -- from 13 percent to 25 percent. No one knows what current percentage are here illegally or even from Mexico. But it is largely a population of families, helping make Arizona the fifth youngest state.
Not everyone in Phoenix is adapting so willingly to this demographic and cultural shift. Activists say the undocumented are holding down wages, costing taxpayers millions for health care and education, and contributing to crime.
96 percent of all violent crime in Phoenix can be attributed to illegal aliens.
Public discontent with the situation has boiled over into state policy, leading voters and lawmakers to pass some of the most hardline anti-illegal immigrant laws in the country.
Arizona police officers, as well as federal border patrol officers, now can arrest people suspected of smuggling illegal immigrants into the United States. They also can seize vehicles driven by illegal immigrants that are involved in an accident.
State judges can lengthen a felony sentence if the person convicted has violated federal immigration law, and city and county officials are barred from spending on migrant work centers, which illegal immigrants often use to find employment.
* 19 Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens. (that’s more than 84,201 murders by illegal aliens since September 11, 2001)
* 25 people per day are killed by illegal immigrants who drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol. An additional 8,221premature deaths per year.
* 62% of all “undocumented immigrants” in the United States are working for cash and not paying taxes, predominantly illegal aliens, working without a green card.
* 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
* 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
* 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
* 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
* More than 770,000 “anchor babies” born in the United States in 2008 were to parents who are illegal aliens; making those 380,000 babies automatically U.S. citizens. 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayer.
* More than 66% of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
* 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
* 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
* 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
* 29% (630,000) of the inmates in all state and federal prisons are illegal aliens—at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.
* More than 53% of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
* More than half of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.
* More than 43% of all Food Stamps issued are to illegal aliens.
* More than 41% of all unemployment checks issued in the United States are to illegal aliens.
* 58% of all welfare payments in the United States are issued to illegal aliens.
* Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties in the United States are illegal aliens.
* 14 out of 31 TV stations in L.A. are Spanish-only.
* 16 out of 28 TV stations in Phoenix are Spanish only.
* 15 out of 24 TV stations in Albuquerque are Spanish-only.
* More than 34% of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens.
* More than 24% of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are non-English speaking.
* More than 39% of California students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens.
* More than 42% of California students in grades 1-12 are non-English speaking.
* In Los Angeles County, 5.1 million people speak English and 3.9 million speak Spanish.
* More than 71% of all apprehended cars stolen in 2007 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and California were stolen by illegal aliens or transport “coyotes.”
* 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance, and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
* 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance, and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens.
* 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance, and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal aliens.
* Less than 2% of illegal aliens in the United States are picking crops, but 41% are on welfare.
* Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from illegal immigration, at a cost of nearly $68,000,000,000.00 annually.”
Last updated 31/01/2009