The “Jewish Banker Conspiracy”

henrymakow.com – March 26, 2019

Cabalist Judaism has pitted Jews, and Freemasons, against God and man alike. Click to enlarge

I am reposting this basic article because more people are awaking to the mortal threat facing humanity. If Trump were to follow his Cabalist masters, he would start a nuclear war in his second term. 
The Democrats are working to give him a landslide victory in 2020 so that Americans will be fully complicit in their own destruction. Just a hunch. Naturally I want to be wrong.
Georgia Guidestones see world pop reduced to 500,000,000
“Jewish Pharisees accepted the offer from Satan that Jesus rejected: “I will give you the Kingdom of the World (i.e. Money, Power) if you obey me.” Talmudic Judaism is dedicated to enthroning Lucifer and always has conspired to destroy Christianity.” Texe Marrs (The destruction of Christianity is almost complete) 

By Henry Makow PhD. — (Updated from Jan 14, 2006)

Mention the “Jewish Banker Conspiracy” and you’ll be as popular as a skunk at a garden party. In some places, you might even be arrested. Tolerant sophisticated people regard this concept as a hateful and tired cliche. They believe “anti-Semites” should be slandered, sent to jail, and lose their livelihood.
But what if there actually were a “Jewish Banker Conspiracy?” Then these sophisticates would have egg on their face, wouldn’t they? They’d be exposed as rubes, victims of a stereotypical Jewish deception achieved by media coincidentally owned by the very same bankers.
The “Jewish Banker Conspiracy” is not a chimaera. It is the plan of Rothschild-controlled central bankers to create a totalitarian system to protect their illegal private monopoly of the world’s credit. They create the medium of exchange, a mental construct, in the form of a debt to themselves. They print government currency for the price of the paper and then lend it to the government with interest.
As the homeless man’s dog said, ” I could do this myself.” The government could create currency debt and interest-free.

Quigley quote. Click to enlarge

In the words of Bill Clinton’s mentor, Georgetown University professor Carol Quigley, who was an insider, the plan is “nothing less than to establish a world system… able to dominate the political system of each country.” They plan to control the whole system in “a feudalistic manner by the central banks of the world working in concert (and) by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences.” (Tragedy and Hope, p. 324)
The central banking families and their allies used their unfair advantage to gain a monopoly of the world’s wealth and a stranglehold on culture and politics. To make us accept their “New World Order,” (a.k.a. globalization) they need to distract, divide and degrade humanity by destroying the four pillars of our personal identity and social cohesion (nation, race, religion and family.)
They sponsor Communism, Zionism, Socialism, Neo-Conservatism, Liberalism, Feminism, Gender Dysphoria, Multiculturalism and “Diversity” to achieve this purpose. (Socialism substitutes government for the family.) Through control of intelligence agencies and secret societies, they sponsor terrorism (incl. 9-11), assassinations, revolutions, wars and depressions. They may be planning another world war.
Anti-Semitism is caused because Jewish idealists, opportunists and dupes play a prominent role in the above movements, especially Communism. As the New World Order becomes more onerous, anti-Semitism will inevitably increase. Jews need to acknowledge this rather than pretend “anti-Semites” are hallucinating.
On the other hand, “anti-Semites” need to stop generalizing. Jews are very far from cohesive.
Jews are fleeing Jewish organizations in droves. According to a 2001 survey, 25% of the roughly 5 million American Jews identify with another faith. Another quarter are “secular” leaving just 51% to say they are Jewish by religion. One half of all Jews intermarry and three-quarters of these raise their children in another religion.
The majority of Jews probably would oppose the banker agenda if they understood it. I was heartened to hear Texe Marrs say recently that only 5% of Jews are aware of the big picture. Yet the other 95% may suffer if they continue to be indifferent to what is happening.

THE BIG PICTURE

Continues …

One response to “The “Jewish Banker Conspiracy””

  1. In reply to the excellent Henry Makow article:
    the influential rabbi Teitelbaum agreed with many of the Hasidoice that although israel was only created in 1948, the bible speaks of israels destruction, the American people like the british are waking up, many in the UK have always known this, and was why there was so much resistance to a w w 2 on Germany, who were fighting the jews, as Hitler said it was for the benefit of the world not just Germany.
    The vible says Israel will be burnt, and many say this will be americas revenge