Info Wars – June 10, 2011
Thanks to the fantastic work of Bilderberg activists, journalists and the Swiss media, we have now been able to obtain the full official list of 2011 Bilderberg attendees. Routinely, some members request that their names be kept off the roster so there will be additional Bilderbergers in attendance.
Infowars will be on the scene identifying other attendees not on the list.
- Coene, Luc, Governor, National Bank of Belgium
- Davignon, Etienne, Minister of State
- Leysen, Thomas, Chairman, Umicore
- Fu, Ying, Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Huang, Yiping, Professor of Economics, China Center for Economic Research, Peking University
- Eldrup, Anders, CEO, DONG Energy
- Federspiel, Ulrik, Vice President, Global Affairs, Haldor Topsøe A/S
- Schütze, Peter, Member of the Executive Management, Nordea Bank AB
- Ackermann, Josef, Chairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank
- Enders, Thomas, CEO, Airbus SAS
- Löscher, Peter, President and CEO, Siemens AG
- Nass, Matthias, Chief International Correspondent, Die Zeit
- Steinbrück, Peer, Member of the Bundestag; Former Minister of Finance
- Apunen, Matti, Director, Finnish Business and Policy Forum EVA
- Johansson, Ole, Chairman, Confederation of the Finnish Industries EK
- Ollila, Jorma, Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell
- Pentikäinen, Mikael, Publisher and Senior Editor-in-Chief, Helsingin Sanomat
- Baverez, Nicolas, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Bazire, Nicolas, Managing Director, Groupe Arnault /LVMH
- Castries, Henri de, Chairman and CEO, AXA
- Lévy, Maurice, Chairman and CEO, Publicis Groupe S.A.
- Montbrial, Thierry de, President, French Institute for International Relations
- Roy, Olivier, Professor of Social and Political Theory, European University Institute
- Agius, Marcus, Chairman, Barclays PLC
- Flint, Douglas J., Group Chairman, HSBC Holdings
- Kerr, John, Member, House of Lords; Deputy Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell
- Lambert, Richard, Independent Non-Executive Director, Ernst & Young
- Mandelson, Peter, Member, House of Lords; Chairman, Global Counsel
- Micklethwait, John, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
- Osborne, George, Chancellor of the Exchequer
- Stewart, Rory, Member of Parliament
- Taylor, J. Martin, Chairman, Syngenta International AG
- David, George A., Chairman, Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A.
- Hardouvelis, Gikas A., Chief Economist and Head of Research, Eurobank EFG
- Papaconstantinou, George, Minister of Finance
- Tsoukalis, Loukas, President, ELIAMEP Grisons
- Almunia, Joaquín, Vice President, European Commission
- Daele, Frans van, Chief of Staff to the President of the European Council
- Kroes, Neelie, Vice President, European Commission; Commissioner for Digital Agenda
- Lamy, Pascal, Director General, World Trade Organization
- Rompuy, Herman van, President, European Council
- Sheeran, Josette, Executive Director, United Nations World Food Programme
- Solana Madariaga, Javier, President, ESADEgeo Center for Global Economy and Geopolitics
- Trichet, Jean-Claude, President, European Central Bank
- Zoellick, Robert B., President, The World Bank Group
- Gallagher, Paul, Senior Counsel; Former Attorney General
- McDowell, Michael, Senior Counsel, Law Library; Former Deputy Prime Minister
- Sutherland, Peter D., Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
- Bernabè, Franco, CEO, Telecom Italia SpA
- Elkann, John, Chairman, Fiat S.p.A.
- Monti, Mario, President, Univers Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
- Scaroni, Paolo, CEO, Eni S.p.A.
- Tremonti, Giulio, Minister of Economy and Finance
- Carney, Mark J., Governor, Bank of Canada
- Clark, Edmund, President and CEO, TD Bank Financial Group
- McKenna, Frank, Deputy Chair, TD Bank Financial Group
- Orbinksi, James, Professor of Medicine and Political Science, University of Toronto
- Prichard, J. Robert S., Chair, Torys LLP
- Reisman, Heather, Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc. Center, Brookings Institution
- Bolland, Marc J., Chief Executive, Marks and Spencer Group plc
- Chavannes, Marc E., Political Columnist, NRC Handelsblad; Professor of Journalism
- Halberstadt, Victor, Professor of Economics, Leiden University; Former Honorary Secretary General of Bilderberg Meetings
- H.M. the Queen of the Netherlands
- Rosenthal, Uri, Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Winter, Jaap W., Partner, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
- Myklebust, Egil, Former Chairman of the Board of Directors SAS, sk Hydro ASA
- H.R.H. Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
- Ottersen, Ole Petter, Rector, University of Oslo
- Solberg, Erna, Leader of the Conservative Party
- Bronner, Oscar, CEO and Publisher, Standard Medien AG
- Faymann, Werner, Federal Chancellor
- Rothensteiner, Walter, Chairman of the Board, Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich AG
- Scholten, Rudolf, Member of the Board of Executive Directors, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG
- Balsemão, Francisco Pinto, Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister
- Ferreira Alves, Clara, CEO, Claref LDA; writer
- Nogueira Leite, António, Member of the Board, José de Mello Investimentos, SGPS, SA
- Mordashov, Alexey A., CEO, Severstal
- Bildt, Carl, Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Björling, Ewa, Minister for Trade
- Wallenberg, Jacob, Chairman, Investor AB
- Brabeck-Letmathe, Peter, Chairman, Nestlé S.A.
- Groth, Hans, Senior Director, Healthcare Policy & Market Access, Oncology Business Unit, Pfizer Europe
- Janom Steiner, Barbara, Head of the Department of Justice, Security and Health, Canton
- Kudelski, André, Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group SA
- Leuthard, Doris, Federal Councillor
- Schmid, Martin, President, Government of the Canton Grisons
- Schweiger, Rolf, Ständerat
- Soiron, Rolf, Chairman of the Board, Holcim Ltd., Lonza Ltd.
- Vasella, Daniel L., Chairman, Novartis AG
- Witmer, Jürg, Chairman, Givaudan SA and Clariant AG
- Cebrián, Juan Luis, CEO, PRISA
- Cospedal, María Dolores de, Secretary General, Partido Popular
- León Gross, Bernardino, Secretary General of the Spanish Presidency
- Nin Génova, Juan María, President and CEO, La Caixa
- H.M. Queen Sofia of Spain
- Ciliv, Süreyya, CEO, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S.
- Gülek Domac, Tayyibe, Former Minister of State
- Koç, Mustafa V., Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
- Pekin, Sefika, Founding Partner, Pekin & Bayar Law Firm
- Alexander, Keith B., Commander, USCYBERCOM; Director, National Security Agency
- Altman, Roger C., Chairman, Evercore Partners Inc.
- Bezos, Jeff, Founder and CEO, Amazon.com
- Collins, Timothy C., CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
- Feldstein, Martin S., George F. Baker Professor of Economics, Harvard University
- Hoffman, Reid, Co-founder and Executive Chairman, LinkedIn
- Hughes, Chris R., Co-founder, Facebook
- Jacobs, Kenneth M., Chairman & CEO, Lazard
- Johnson, James A., Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
- Jordan, Jr., Vernon E., Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
- Keane, John M., Senior Partner, SCP Partners; General, US Army, Retired
- Kissinger, Henry A., Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
- Kleinfeld, Klaus, Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
- Kravis, Henry R., Co-Chairman and co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis, Roberts & Co.
- Kravis, Marie-Josée, Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc.
- Li, Cheng, Senior Fellow and Director of Research, John L. Thornton China Center, Brookings Institution
- Mundie, Craig J., Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
- Orszag, Peter R., Vice Chairman, Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.
- Perle, Richard N., Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- Rockefeller, David, Former Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank
- Rose, Charlie, Executive Editor and Anchor, Charlie Rose
- Rubin, Robert E., Co-Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury
- Schmidt, Eric, Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
- Steinberg, James B., Deputy Secretary of State
- Thiel, Peter A., President, Clarium Capital Management, LLC
- Varney, Christine A., Assistant Attorney General for Antitrust
- Vaupel, James W., Founding Director, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
- Warsh, Kevin, Former Governor, Federal Reserve Board
- Wolfensohn, James D., Chairman, Wolfensohn & Company, LLC
Our BIlderberg 2011 coverage is sponsored by Midas Resources, the trusted name in precious metals. Visit them at http://www.midasresources.com/