Rixon Stewart – Introduction May 13, 2020
The following article is posted because it’s necessary to highlight its dangerously flawed conclusion. For it seems that the author, Mike Adams, has swallowed without question disinformation from the Trump administration about the origins of Coronavirus.
The Trump administration has recently been trying to get the media to blame China for America’s failure to deal with Covid-19, and despite being a supposedly “independent” website, Natural News seems to have fallen for this.
As a result, Mike Adams has churned out a jingoistic rant that seems to justify war with China. The reason, according to Adams, is that China has just launched a biological strike on the U.S. in the form of Covid-19. Indeed, Adams argues that this was a biological version of Pearl Harbour and we know where that led.
This entirely ignores Bill Gates’ role in the pandemic and how it furthers his plans for widespread vaccination. In fact, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation together with the World Economic Forum simulated a global viral pandemic weeks before Covid-19 first emerged in Wuhan, China.
Mike Adams pointedly ignores this and he should know better. His website, Natural News, focuses on health matters so he should know Coronavirus isn’t as deadly as the mainstream media would have us believe and mainly the very old or those with other underlying health problems are likely to succumb to it.
Adams also ignores indications that some U.S. politicians seem to have had foreknowledge of the pandemic when they sold stock just before the market plunged in its wake.
Instead of examining these anomalies, Adams rants against China:
“China is the greatest enemy of humanity, and if Trump, Pompeo and others were to find a way to obliterate the communist Chinese regime while freeing the Chinese people, it would be the greatest gift to humankind that we could possibly imagine.”
Now I’m not suggesting that Chinese Communists are blameless or that Chinese style communism is an ideal we should aspire for. Far from it but with this article Mike Adams seems to be deliberately paving the way for conflict with China.
I somehow doubt that Adams is even aware of this as he seems blinded by a misplaced sense of patriotism, which I suspect others may be manipulating.
Again, I am not defending Communist China and I’m under no illusion about their human rights record. Nonetheless, I do not advocate war with them (or Iran or Russia, both of which might enter the fray alongside China), but that seems to be what Adams is proposing.
Adams seems oblivious to the possibility that elements in the Pentagon and the current administration MAY ACTUALLY WANT WAR WITH CHINA. So that the U.S. can take on an aspiring challenger to its global dominance while it still has the military and technological advantage. To this end they may be using gullible “patriots” like Adams to help pave the way for just such a conflict.
This may well be a last resort for the elite. In other words if they can’t entirely subjugate humanity with pandemics, lockdowns and implants, they will have a final option: war with Russia, China and/or Iran.
I think Dr Johnson said: “Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel” and in a sense he was right. To be sure there’s nothing wrong with being proud of what you are. However, a blind adherence to any racial, ideological, national or religious belief/identity can be dangerous unless it is accompanied by self-awareness.
Without such awareness it can easily turn into jingoism, racism and intolerance.
Like they say: “know thyself”. Ed.
Trump setting the stage for wartime retaliation against communist China regime for launching biological weapon attack against the United States
Mike Adams – Natural News May 12, 2020
President Trump and top Trump administration officials are setting the stage for wartime retaliation against communist China for China’s launching of biological warfare against the United States. The goal of this effort is to cause the collapse of the communist regime, which is widely known as the most evil, dishonest and malicious government on the planet.
Consider what we know so far:
- The Wuhan coronavirus was engineered in the Wuhan virology lab in communist China.
- The virus was deliberately engineered with “gain-of-function” properties to infect and kill humans.
- After releasing the virus, the Chinese government desperately sought to hide its origins by destroying evidence and executing whistleblowers.
- At the same time, communist China was conspiring with the WHO to make sure the rest of the world would have a delayed response to the virus by refusing to declare the pandemic a “pandemic.”
- During all this, China was aggressively buying up PPE supplies all around the world, making sure other nations would experience extreme shortages in masks and other protective equipment as they tried to handle accelerating outbreaks.
- China also leaned on the WHO to criticize any national efforts to block flights from China, characterizing such moves as “racist.” This allowed infected Chinese to rapidly spread the virus around the world.
- Even as its own people were widely infected, China continued to run hundreds of flights per day to major cities around the world, including Madrid, Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, Rio Grande and even Moscow. This was China’s way of exporting the pandemic to other nations.
- China’s goals of disrupting the US economy, hurting Trump’s chances of re-election and creating economic chaos were all achieved in just a few months.