Introduction — Rixon Stewart Feb 6, 2018
Denmark’s Minister for Immigration, Integration and Housing, Inger Støjberg, comments below are doubly significant. Despite her prominent position she makes no attempt to play down the extent of the problem that uncontrolled immigration has brought to Europe.
Were they not true one might even describe Støjberg’s comments as inflammatory. As indeed they may be, literally. For only a few years ago most of Europe’s political establishment welcomed migrants, and none would not have voiced such concern if they valued their positions.
The migrants came after a virtual open invitation from Angela Merkel and a relaxation of German border controls. This followed a humanitarian crisis in Syria, which by “coincidence”, the U.S. and its allies had provoked in their attempts to oust Syrian President Assad.
As a mentor once noted, “there is no such thing as ‘coincidence’ and although Russian intervention prevented Assad’s overthrow it didn’t stop waves of migrants responding to Merkel’s call.
No matter that most weren’t from Syria. Or that the vast majority were not genuine refugees. Germany’s open border policy allowed them free passage into the country, and from there to the rest of the EU.
In effect, Merkel’s call was an open invitation to every free loader in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And now that they are here what should have been obvious from the outset is becoming patently clear. Many, if not most, of the newcomers are not going to integrate easily, if at all. Given their low levels of education some, maybe a substantial minority, will be drawn into petty crime. While many more will no doubt drift into menial work or welfare dependency.
All in all it’s a recipe for social disaster and the people who first formulated this plan knew it. One of those was prominent Freemason General Albert Pike who outlined his vision of three world wars in a letter in 1871.
According to Pike the final war would be brought by machinations of the elite’s agents resulting in a planet wide clash between Islam, Zionism and the West.
So let’s look at the facts:
* The West and its allies in the gulf states covertly back an attempt by Sunni militants to oust Syrian President Assad. That fails, largely because of Russian intervention but it doesn’t stop upheavals that result in waves of migrants.
* In response Angela Merkel offers an open invitation for them to come to Germany and many do although most are not Syrian or even genuine refugees. Nor are many even devout Muslims, although there are many opportunists among them ready to take advantage of relaxed border controls.
* Their passage to Europe is assisted by billionaire George Soros with donations totalling hundreds of millions. While many of the “charities” assisting the migrants are also closely involved with human traffickers.
* To further assist the migrants Soros even has guides printed for them with instructions written in Arabic and maps.
* Now, thanks to George Soros and Angela Merkel, Western Europe has a large population of newly arrived migrants with few ties and little money. Put that together with the fact that most are of military age with poor education and are nominal, if not particularly devout Muslims, and you have thousands of potential recruits for Jihad.
It is a recipe for conflagration. Exactly as Albert Pike envisaged over a century ago.
All it takes now is for someone like Inger Støjberg to state the obvious for the situation to become a whole lot more inflammatory. That may indeed be the next phase in this carefully engineered “migrant crisis”.
The likes of Soros and Merkel have done their bit. The highly combustible pieces are in place. Now someone only has to light the fuse.
So we’ve not lost to “Islam” — if indeed we have lost — but to a hidden elite and their agents who’ve helped engineer this “migrant crisis” and who are now using it to incite conflict between Islam and the West. Ed.
spiesa.com — Jan 2018
The Danish Minister for Immigration, Integration and Housing, Inger Støjberg, lashes out against Islam in the Danish newspaper Berlingske, where she claims that Islam has already won due to fear.
The reason for outspoken and brave Minister’s most recent outburst is a theater play about the Mormon faith, called «The Book of Mormon» now playing in Copenhagen.
In the play, a man points a “fuck finger” at the sky while saying, “Now raise your finger toward God and curse at that stupid pig.” In another scene, an actor is dressed as the Mormon Prophet Joseph Smith and has sex with a frog to be “healed.”
But this does not create violent reactions among Mormons in Denmark, and as the director of the installation, Kasper Holten says:
“If you are a Mormon and do not want to see that we make fun of your faith, then you should not see the play.”
Støjberg finds that Holten can say this completely without risk. “But try as a thought experiment to replace ‘Mormon’ with ‘Muslim’,” says Støjberg, and concludes herself:
“Unthinkable in Denmark in 2018? Yes, unfortunately.”
Støjberg lists the reactions that would follow: “Hysterical protests about hurt Muslim feelings. Demonstrations against the theater. Vandalism. Death threats against actors and instructors. Such a play would never have been shown.”
“The point is that we have lost. We have been scared of a religion with fanatics who have threatened us to silence. And we will not even recognize it.”
Støjberg also points to the Skovgaard Museum, which last year had an exhibition about blasphemous art, where the Danish Muhammad caricatures were omitted. The explanation was that they did not fit in, and that “we must not interfere with religious people’s feelings,” says Støjberg, and asks the obvious:
“Where are all these people with ‘the right attitude’ now that the Mormons’ feelings are being violated? Why does not Politiken (Danish liberal newspaper) write a daunting editorial about how terrible it is that some people get offended? Not to forget about Denmark’s reputation abroad after such an insidious play has been shown at one of the country’s leading theaters?”
– Yes, the answer is simple, concludes the minister. The Mormons do not use weapons and terror when they are offended. They do not threaten the environment. They do not burn down theaters, they do not burn the Danish flag. In Los Angeles, the Mormons reacted, when the same play was shown there, with ads “for the true Mormon church,” explains Støjberg.
– Satire against religion is the same no matter religion. The big difference is the reactions by those who feel hurt, those who call Islam “the religion of peace,” and “actually use weapons, violence and terror,” she says.