1. Whatever the Bush apologists may say, it remains a fact that Bush somehow got involved in doing charity work for a number of months in Texas in the early 1970′s. This is so completely out of character for George Bush that it is deeply suspicious. Americans should be insisting on a coherent explanation. The most obvious explanation is that he was forced to do the charity work as part of a criminal sentence.
2. Bush himself has consistently refused to give a straight (I) answer to the drugs question, from which I think we can conclude that there was definitely a drugs problem. Given the way the disgusting American media treated Clinton, I find it amazing that they let Bush off so easily. Someone other than James Hatfeild (II) should have been trying to root out the truth (Hatfield’s personal credibility problems may actually have been used by Karl (III) Rove (IV) to remove the danger to Bush from the drug story).
3. How can it possibly be that both George Bush and James Bath were suspended from the same unit within a month of one another for the same reason? There has to be a connection. Besides the fear of a military drug test, is it possible that Bush couldn’t attend at the National Guard because he was under a court order to do charity work? Was Bath involved in the same incident? Shouldn’t this be investigated?
4. Bill White met Bath in 1978 and recalls that Bath told him he joined the CIA in 1976 at the instance of father Bush himself, who had just been appointed head of the CIA by Gerald Ford. Although Bush denies it, it is widely believed that he has always been in the CIA, and his appointment as director was not his first connection to the Agency. Bath’s CIA-connected airline, Skyways Aircraft Leasing Ltd., was started (V) in 1980, but Bath could easily have been involved in spooky activities all the way back to his flying days with George (by the way, the Pete Brewton book “The Mafia, CIA and George Bush” is an excellent piece of investigative journalism). It must have been the Bush family who introduced Bath to the Saudis. What Bath and Bush were up to in the early 1970′s is something that can still be investigated.
5. Bath has some connection to the S & L scandal, as of course has Bush brother Neil, but somehow George’s name never comes up in connection with this scandal. I suspect there is still room for investigation in this area. As if there weren’t enough scandals involved, the Saudi associates of Bath also all had connections to BCCI.
Bush isn’t as powerful now, with his credibility eroded on every issue, and the members of the disgusting American media aren’t in such abject fear of offending him. I suspect the military contractors who own the journalists have decided they can make as much money off a reign of Kerry. It is time for the adventures of George Bush in the 1970′s to be revealed.
The Ancestor of the Iran/Contra Scandal