Patrick Fleming — Russia Insider Sept 7, 2017
Here is proof positive that Russia Insider delivers.
Last Wednesday we ran this headline: SYRIANGIRL: Clues Suggest US or Israeli Attack on Syria Could Happen Soon, summarizing a video SYRIANGIRL had released on August 27 on her Youtube channel, which we ran on our Youtube channel a few days later. The combined videos and article got over 50,000 views and 100s of 1000s of social media views.
Calling her prediction skills “uncanny”, we wrote:
“Every prediction she has made since 2012 has come true. Let’s see if she gets it right this time:”
This morning, like clockwork, Israel bombed a Syrian factory.
What’s more, it was on the pretext that this was a chemical weapons plant, something that appears to be another transparent Israeli lie, – which is exactly what SYRIANGIRL explained last week the clues were pointing to – a buildup in the media about that old chestnut, the chemical weapons connection. (see a summary of her points below).
She launched a blistering tweetstorm this morning:
She explains why the whole chemical weapons accusation is ridiculous:
She trashes the deeply fraudulent CIA frontman, BELLINGCAT’s Elliot Higgins, who was heckling her this morning:
Explains that the UN report is part of the planned deception:
And points out what a lot of people have been saying – that Russian air defense was supposed to be protecting that area, – if the Israelis penetrated, it suggests that they have spies in the Russian military:
Here were her arguments last week. Uncanny indeed:
1. Bannon’s departure means no one in the WH opposes US / Israeli escalation.
2. A recent video and photo showing Syrian insurgents teaching school children how to act like chemical weapons victims.
3. A fake news story in Reuters claiming the UN intercepted a North Korean shipment of chemicals to Syria. (Reuters is a well-known channel for this sort of deception – in the summer of 2014 their false stories about the Ukraine war were rampant – Ed.)
4. An article in the Daily Beast, (another notorious alphabet agency / neocon lie factory – Ed.) tying in Iran with Syria and North Korea.
5. A tweet from Nikki Haley, saying that the US will shoot first and ask questions later if any chemical weapons are used in the area, and a WH statement reminding people that Syria used chemical weapons in 2014. (Which has since been proved untrue) – suggesting an upcoming false flag.
6. Netanyahu’s trip to Moscow where he told Putin he would prefer for ISIS to win over Syria and Iran and would attack Syria to prevent that from happening.
7. Syria’s impending victory in Deir Ezzor puts the US in a position where they would have to attack in order to salvage their rapidly collapsing MIddle East policy.
8. Then she goes on to enumerate the correct predictions she has made since 2012.
Here is her video again: