Moon of Alabama — July 21, 2017
Azerbaijan’s Silk Way Airlines transported hundreds of tons of weapons under diplomatic cover to Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan Congo
- the weapons and ammunition are usual from east Europe (Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Ukraine …)
- the contracts are with U.S. companies themselves hired by the CIA and/or Pentagon as well as with Saudi and Israeli companies
- offloading during unusual “fueling stops” allowed to disguise the real addressee of the loads
With lots of details from obtained emails.
Ten thousands of tons of weapons and ammunition to al-Qaeda and other Takfiris in Syria also came first from Libya by ship, then on at least 160 big cargo flights via Saudi Arabia and Qatar to Turkey and during the last years by various ships under U.S. contracts from mostly east-European countries.
With all the Trump-Russia nonsense flowing around one person’s involvement in the creation of the issue deserves more scrutiny:
A British spy. An Arizona senator. And one inflammatory dossier on Donald Trump. The connection between them is starting to unravel…
- there are indications that McCain was the one who hired the company which created the infamous Steele dossier.
- there is evidences that he distributed it to the CIA, FBI and to the media.
- the issue is now in front of a British court.
Another Scorpene Submarine Scandal – Asia Sentinel (a bit older but it was new to me)
Document hack could imperil subs in Oz, India, other countries
- a commercial cyber-crime case but likely with state involvement
- French submarine sales usually include the payment of various “commissions” with kickbacks to French politicians
- sometimes people involved in the business end up dead