Alex Jones admits his family and father worked for the CIA
ALEX JONES’ DIVORCE AND CHILD CUSTODY CASE GO PUBLIC!
IMPORTANT UPDATES: Alex Jones’ father testified in court on Monday, April 24th, saying in part that he has made “millions of dollars” over the past several years creating front companies that contract business with Infowars. Alex Jones’ mother testified in court on Friday, April 21st, saying in part that Infowars is a “family business” and that she and Alex Jones’ father are both heavily involved in all aspects of the Infowars operation. Since Alex Jones has already stated in the past that both of his parents were/are C.I.A. operatives, these recent admissions from Alex Jones’ parents constitute direct evidence that Infowars is a covert U.S. Govt. intelligence operation.
– Alex Jones and his Jewish ex-wife Kelly Nichols were locked in a two week long child custody trial in Travis County, Texas.
– Alex Jones’ lawyers argued that their client should not be judged on his parental fitness by his fake on-air radio persona.
– Kelly Nichols’ lawyers argued that Alex Jones’ on-air behavior proves that he is an unfit parent to their three children.
– The Travis County jury awarded Alex Jones and Kelly Nichols joint custody of their children and gave Kelly Nichols the right to decide where the children will live.
– Alex Jones, disliking the jury’s decision, filed motions with the Travis County court to set aside the jury verdict and have a new trial.
HUGE UPDATE! Alex Jones has a new wife. Alex Jones married Austin, Texas area Jewish escort / yoga instructor Erika Wulff in January, 2017. Alex Jones had been utilizing Erika Wulff’s escort services since at least early 2013, which was the original reason that his ex-wife Kelly ‘Violet’ Nichols divorced him.