Kevin Boyle — No One To Vote For Oct 6, Updated Nov 15, 2015
The danger to the establishment that the Bologna outrage defused was the high likelihood that the Communist Party would win the upcoming Italian election. The ‘Red Brigade’, left-wing ‘extremists’, were blamed for the crime and that was that. Danger passed.
The danger to ‘the establishment’ that the Paris attacks will work to counteract is
1) Marie Le Pen’s National Front (leading the polls in France),
2) UKIP in the UK (currently polls say 50+% of Brits will vote to exit the EU in the coming 2017 European Referendum.
……and the threat from various other similar parties across Europe. This event provides a pretext for radical reform (the shutting down of borders and the like) that will probably defuse the rising anti-European sentiment and will probably save the despised EU……never mind breathe life into renewed NATO mlitary action against Syria.
1) What good do events like the Paris attacks do ISIS? This is a great mystery.
2) Why would an organisation without air defences provides the perfect pretext to its enemies by crying out “BOMB ME PLEASE”? It makes no sense whatever.
3) Why would committed warriors UNNECESSARILY die on the job when they could just as easily slaughter large numbers of defenseless people and creep away to repeat the exercise later in some other place.
Anyone paying attention knows that the state-sponsored terror that was once openly condemned by the European Parliament has become the central art-form and political driver of the 21st Century historical narrative.
It is worth reading the European Parliament’s1990 resolution on this issue (below).
This pronouncement was a follow-up to an investigation by Italian authorities into the Bologna train station massacre in which 80 Italian commuters died……
…..murdered, the OFFICIAL investigation
later revealed, by NATO Intelligence
Services, our supposed ‘protectors’.
Europeans should read this and weep.
Where are those who would intend to so defend or even ask tough questions on behalf of the European peoples today?
We know that nothing useful resulted from this resolution but our system and its placemen and women appear to have lost even the intention to do the right thing.
European Parliament resolution on Gladio (1990)
On November 22, 1990, the European Parliament passed a resolution on Operation Gladio.
Joint resolution replacing B3-2021, 2058, 2068, 2078 and 2087/90
- having regard to the revelation by several European governments of the existence for 40 years of a clandestine parallel intelligence and armed operations organization in several Member States of the Community,
- whereas for over 40 years this organization has escaped all democratic controls and has been run by the secret services of the states concerned in collaboration with NATO,
- fearing the danger that such clandestine network may have interfered illegally in the internal political affairs of Member States or may still do so,
- whereas in certain Member States military secret services (or uncontrolled branches thereof) were involved in serious cases of terrorism and crime as evidenced by, various judicial inquiries,
- whereas these organizations operated and continue to operate completely outside the law since they are not subject to any parliamentary control and frequently those holding the highest government and constitutional posts are kept in the dark as to these matters,
- whereas the various ‘Gladio’ organizations have at their disposal independent arsenals and military ressources which give them an unknown strike potential, thereby jeopardizing the democratic structures of the countries in which they are operating or have been operating,
- greatly concerned at the existence of decision-making and operational bodies which are not subject to any form of democratic control and are of a completely clandestine nature at a time when greater Community cooperation in the field of security is a constant subject of discussion,
THE EU PARLIAMENT
Condemns the clandestine creation of manipulative and operational networks and Calls for a full investigation into the nature, structure, aims and all other aspects of these clandestine organizations or any splinter groups, their use for illegal interference in the internal political affairs of the countries concerned, the problem of terrorism in Europe and the possible collusion of the secret services of Member States or third countries;
Protests vigorously at the assumption by certain US military personnel at SHAPE and in NATO of the right to encourage the establishment in Europe of a clandestine intelligence and operation network;
Calls on the governments of the Member States to dismantle all clandestine military and paramilitary networks;
Calls on the judiciaries of the countries in which the presence of such military organizations has been ascertained to elucidate fully their composition and modus operandi and to clarify any action they may have taken to destabilize the democratic structure of the Member States;
Requests all the Member States to take the necessary measures, if necessary by establishing parliamentary committees of inquiry, to draw up a complete list of organizations active in this field, and at the same time to monitor their links with the respective state intelligence services and their links, if any, with terrorist action groups and/or other illegal practices;
Calls on the Council of Ministers to provide full information on the activities of these secret intelligence and operational services;
Calls on its competent committee to consider holding a hearing in order to clarify the role and impact of the ‘Gladio’ organization and any similar bodies;
Instructs its President to forward this resolution to the Commission, the Council, the Secretary-General of NATO, the governments of the Member States and the United States Government.”