Recently, I sent out to the various news media an extremely small list of Concentration Camps recently built by the United States Government. As it happens, very few journalists acted upon the information and shared it with their listeners, viewers or readers. Of course, once the information was made public, I’ve been slandered, attacked and called all sorts of names. How interesting it is that when we bring truth to our world, the messenger is killed, if only symbolically.
Many of us in the media have been aware of these hideous camps since their inception. It takes a look at the history of this century to know what will happen if they are populated. The heart shudders at such knowledge but ignoring it won’t make it go away. The only answer is to get the information out there in the world and make our elected government answer.
I’ve personally visited these camps and taken pictures. They are REAL. They are manned. They have moats, motion sensors, inner berms to hide the main complexes, guards at the gates, electric gates, processing centers, and of course, high fences with razor wire and barbs, pointing inward – not outward – but inward to KEEP PEOPLE IN. The larger facilities are called golf courses or water treatment plants. When was the last time you saw a golf course ( Portland, Oregon ) with armed guards carrying M16’s?Why do the larger facilities have smokestacks? Ever seen a crematorium? The smaller facilities are usually holding facilities, obviously designed for the short-term round ups prior to the hapless souls being shipped off to their final destination somewhere else.
You have to know that it was never my intention to uncover this information to frighten anyone or get publicity, as some may claim. As my readers are well aware, I stumbled across this stuff in research for a new book. I have a family and want to see them grow up with a father who is alive, not dead. Reporting this type of information has made me very unpopular with the government and I’ve been warned by the FBI to ‘mind my own business.’ Unlike some of my contemporaries however, I’ve chosen to research these camp claims for myself.
I HAD to see them with my own eyes. They do exist. But the real question that needs to be asked – and fast – is why? Why are they being built? Who are they for? And why does the government deny their existence? A friend of mine and I discovered 32 camps in just one county in Colorado alone. You can drive right up to them. However, the Department of Corrections in Colorado, the Marshall’s Office, the County Sheriffs office, and the Federal agencies all claim there is nothing at these sites except lonesome prairie. And that’s just a flat out lie.
Because of the staggering amount of mail I’ve received on this, my friends in the media – what few there are who have the guts to print the truth – have allowed me to answer numerous questions regarding the camps. No one – not a single person – has reported this information on the TV or in the newspapers. Most of these questions are from the Internet by people who have read the research material and it is their questions that are being answered.
1)Why such a short list? This was a good question and I’ve given the reason much thought. We’ve uncovered over 700 camps so far. We have pictures to prove their existence. The answer is: We wanted to get as much of a complete listing as we possibly could before going public. The reason for that is obvious: you can’t research very much when you are in jail on trumped up charges or dead, can you?
The other part of the answer is that we are still observing the construction going on there. For the most part we are very much watched ourselves when we visit them; we are stopped by armed men who ask to see our ID. This on public roads. Making a circus of these sites will only get innocent people killed. Know this; if you visit these camps you will end up under government surveillance, and these folks are not very kind. Also most of the construction on these facilities occurs at night. Why?
2) Locations? They seem to be popping up everywhere. For example in January of 1999, there were no camps in Fillmore California, now there are two ( March 1999.) They seem to ring around population centers for the most part, with many short term ‘holding facilities’ buried in the hills and dales around the inner cities. There are 53 camps in Southern California.
3) How do we determine that they are concentration camps? This one is easy. Have you ever seen a prison up close? They have certain features which are unmistakable from other types of buildings like schools or churches. Here are the determining factors, they must have:
i) Barbed wire or razor wire fences that point inward. Look at most security fences. The top portion points out to keep trespassers out. Prisons, labor camps and the like all have their fence tops pointing
in so that the inmates are greatly hampered in climbing them.
ii)Some type of guard facility that is defendable and wired with microwave transmitters.
iii)Armed guards parading around in golf pro shirts or department of water clothing. I wasn’t aware that our utilities were arming their employees with MP5’s and M16’s.Even at the smallest facility we found five, count them, five armed guards in tactical gear.
iv)Tactical berms to hide the main complexes from the road. These also have moats, not yet filled with water, that surround the inner complex. The camp at Pearblossom is an excellent example of a full-service camp. The people go in but they don’t come out.
4) What was all that nonsense about gun control? My research into concentration camps revealed that prior to each country’s use of such things, they first disarmed their people with gun control propaganda. It is a well known fact that the CIA created HCI ( Handgun Control Incorporated ) and that it is a well-funded creature of the CIA. Why does the CIA want American citizens disarmed? That’s the real question. You can’t have a dictatorship or Martial Law if the voters are armed, can you?
5) I may be wrong but if so why is the government going to such lengths to hide these camps in orange groves and other disguises? Why are they tapping my phones, following me around, and then following the people I talk to? Why are the men and women in the media who are publicizing my research being called by people who are trying to discredit me as some kind of nut case?
6) Am I scared? Sure. Everyday of my life. But not for my own existence. Quite frankly after spending two years exposing Remote Viewing for the mind control sham that it is, I haven’t been in good graces with the alphabet-soup agencies. I fear that this knowledge may be too little too late. Quite frankly, if we don’t get some public awareness on this issue and soon, we might all be having some firsthand experience with these camps. When they come for you in Martial Law, they round up those few journalists who are independent, Lawyers, History Professors, Constitutionalists, Minorities and anyone else who won’t surrender their firearms. In addition, they have been compiling, since 1994, lists of people buying food weapons clothing, etc. Again, the question is why the lists? Why the camps? Why so many? Why the moats and electric fences? Why turnstiles that are color-coded for processing? Why are there angry white (I don’t know why, but so far the guards we have run into have all been white males in their late twenties or early thirties ) guards carrying automatic weapons and telephoto cameras?
WHY IS THE GOVERMENT BUILDING THESE CAMPS AND DENYING THEIR EXISTENCE.
7) Will we ever have a complete list of these camps? Well, we are not sure if one will ever be completed. We’ve been to places where there were only two camps ( El Canon City, February 1998 ) and went back five months later and there were seven camps. The camps in Colorado, by the way, are Huge in every sense of the word. These, it seems apparent, are the final destination or full-service camps. Also, I am only one man. It takes a lot of time and money ( both on ever short supply ) to research these things and I usually do it while traveling on other business. Plus having a gun shoved in your face tends to ruin your day. The camps around Utah and Arizona are the spookiest ones we’ve photographed. These are very clearly camps for the undead. All the full-service camps have rail spurs and landing strips adjacent to them.
8) What is the purpose of these camps? Read history. Camps hold people. They aren’t prisons in the normal sense of the word. A prison has a hospital, a gym, food facilities, recreation yards, and cells for the inmates. Camps are like stockyards for humans. Very little shelter and a great deal of death.
9) What will be the governments reaction to this report? What it has always been: plausible deniability, a phrase created by the covert agencies of this country. First, deny their existence. Then, if that fails, explain it away with a limited hangout ( short for another lie, but this time with a small miter of truth.)
10) When were they built? By all indications, and since we’ve started looking at these things in early 1998, it appears most of the larger facilities were started around 1995 and are still being modified. The smaller holding type facilities are being rapidly built RIGHT NOW.
11) How can I find one in my area? It’s rather easy, but you have to have two things: one, a mind that is’nt sleeping or daydreaming. Two, a watchful eye. That’s how we did it. We just started paying attention to our surroundings. The government counts on most folk not even knowing what is going on in their own neighborhoods. Also, start looking at the fringes of your city, as this seems to be where they like to place them. Look first for the fences pointing inwards, that’s the most noticeable feature about the camps that you can usually see from the road.
12) Why were they built? That’s the question, isn’t it?
13) Isn’t there some other explanation for them, like a new kind of cheap prison? Really? Would you want to be in a prison with no shelter, hospital, nor any other kind of formal living arrangements? Listen I wish these things didn’t exist, I get sick every time I find another one.
14) Have you seen Elvis and where is he now? Sorry that’s on another page, not this one. Please move on.
15) When will they start populating these camps? We don’t know. But by all indications, they are being built up at a startling rate. That indicates a deadline has been set and they are trying to meet it.
An Executive Order signed by then President BUSH in 1989 authorized the Federal Emergency Management Agency [F.E.M.A.] to build 43 primary camps [having a capacity of 35,000 to 45,000 prisoners EACH and also authorized hundreds of secondary facilities. It is interesting to note that several of these facilities can accommodate 100,000 prisoners. These facilities have been completed and many are already manned but as yet contain no prisoners. [Remember all the TALK of over-crowded prisons that exist -BTW]. In south Georgia there are several state prisons that, except for a few guards, are completely devoid of prisoners. Submitted by Col (Dr.) Byron T. Weeks 11-3-97
For further perspective see: