1. “Early in 2009 Dennis Ross, a professional Israeli firster who has infiltrated the US government for a period that spans three decades, stepped down from his job as the chairman of the board of an organization whose “core state” is Israel in early 2009. This could only mean, of course, that he is back at his regular job. No, not working for AIPAC’s think-tank that he helped found and then directed for 7 years after the Clinton administration’s ability to serve Israel came to an end in 2001, but rather it means that he is back to working for Israel on a salary funded by US taxpayers. Dennis Ross must be removed from office. He gives every appearance of being an agent of a foreign government whose entire professional career shows a deep and abiding loyalty to the state of Israel. He therefore cannot be trusted to place the interests of the United States first.
* Ross served as chairman of the board from 2002 to January of 009 of an organization dedicated solely to Jews and to the State of Israel. The Jewish People People Policy Planning Institute describes Israel as its “core state” on its own website and as part of its work regularly briefs Israeli government officials. The organization itself is filled with Israelis.
* Ross is the co-founder, along with another Israeli-first and U-government infiltrator Martin Indyk, of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP), the think tank for the Israeli lobby organization now known as AIPAC.
* From 2001 to 2008 Ross was the Chairman of WINEP, stepping down to the level of a “consultant” for WINEP in 2008 while also becoming an Obama Middle East advisor. This means that for virtually the entire George W. Bush administration Ross was the Chairman of two organizations dedicated solely to the state of Israel, JPPPI and WINEP, an AIPAC-related outfit. Please remember that right now two members of AIPAC are on trial for engaging in espionage against the United States on behalf of Israel.
* Dennis Ross has now taken over complete control of the US policy towards Iran at the State Department. Everything at State regarding Iran must be run through the “empire” he has built there.
* Dennis Ross has long been a supporter of using force against Iran and regards negotiations with Iran with great suspicion. In fact, based on the items to which I am linking in this post, I have come to the conclusion that under Dennis Ross US negotiations with Iran will inevitably fail and this failure will be used to start a war with Iran. See here and here. Here’s a nice quote: More seriously, a former White House official says that Ross has told colleagues that he believes the United States will ultimately have no choice but to attack Iran in response to its nuclear program.
There are also more and more indications that Israel, the “core state” of the JPPPI which Ross chaired for about 7 years, is preparing its own attack against Iran under the Netanyahu regime. See here for a Fox news report from April 17 (which was also the lead story on the Zionist Coast to Coast program over the weekend) and here for excerpts from a horrifying interview with Netanyahu himself from late March, 2009. (And see here for a follow up.)There is no doubt that if Ross’s “core state” attacks Iran that Ross’s tool-state will be drawn in militarily as well.
We here at Mantiq al-Tayr call upon all who care about these United States to support the following demand:
Dennis Ross must resign immediately from his position at the US State Department and his role at State must be assumed by a professional diplomat of unquestioned-loyalty to the United States and who possesses some expertise on Iran.
All bloggers, great and small, please support this cause. This one post on this site is not copy-written and may be cut and pasted and placed on any site.
2. Why do I feel a need to link to this brief excerpt from “Snakes on a Plane“?
Original source: http://mantiqaltayr.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/dennis-ross-must-resign/